Claraarcher's latest activity

• Claraarcher
    Claraarcher replied to the thread New Toilet Tie In.
    ok let me see if i got this right as its getting a bit technical for me 1. the vent in the master wet vents the master sink (sink drain...
    • old vent.jpg
  • Claraarcher
    what about a 3" fitting on the long pipe that goes into the right side of the wye. could use a LT 3x3x2 LT tee? i would have to redirect...
  • Claraarcher
    i finally cut out the old copper and started to dry fit the new connections, this is what i got so far. The only issue is tying in the...
    • new line.jpg
  • Claraarcher
    Hi Jeff, Diverter is on the valve. Thanks!
  • Claraarcher
    one more issue - ughh never ends I bought two shower valves - standard tub and shower valve, diverter on the valve. Can i use this in...
  • Claraarcher
    thanks! i will go this route. Just need to find a stack support.
  • Claraarcher
    thank you for the reply - i had no idea using a D-Wye had issues so think i will go the other route and bust through the ceiling into...
  • Claraarcher
    Hi again, I made it to run all the new waste and water line and framed out the shower alcove. Now i need to tie in the new to the old...
    • Option 1.jpg
    • Option 2.jpg
  • Claraarcher
    making some very slow progress and have a question and issue i hope someone can help with. I figured out the glue issue with the toilet...
    • flange.jpg
    • drain and vent.jpg
  • Claraarcher
    not sure i am following on the shower drain. can you show me a picture or diagram? Its already pretty tight and what i temp'd in was...
  • Claraarcher
    Hi Wayne, Yup street long turn 90 into the 3x2. agreed on the flange but for the dry fit this is what the store had available when i...
    • 90s.jpg
  • Claraarcher
    OK so i drilled some holes and took a shot at it (hopefully not a bad move :) the Tee is picking up the vanity and the 2" vent that...
    • shower drain line.jpg
    • rough in attempt 1.jpg
  • Claraarcher
    oops ignore anything that say 4" other than the closet bend they are 3" Does this make sense or i am that far off? Thanks!
  • Claraarcher
    Hi Again, another question if you please. If i go the route of opening the ceiling i think that will work out so long as inspectors...
    • drain layout.jpg
  • Claraarcher
    I think the best way to approach this is to put back the old toilet flange to where is was located so i do not have to change anything...
    • 1657381610441.png
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks