Recent content by clackamas

1. C

Pump Sizing on deep well

It would be sprinkler irrigation during summer months, about 1 ac's worth of blueberries and various fruit trees. For the pond I would just run a hose to it, a rather large one I imagine since I may have to fill say 1' over 1/4 of an acre.
  2. C

Pump Sizing on deep well

My well guys told me that they have hit places in the valley with 1600+' of overburden.
  3. C

Pump Sizing on deep well

Have not rcvd the bill yet. My property is in the Willamette valley in Northern Oregon. The valley, one of the richest farming valleys in the country, has hundreds and hundreds of feet of aluvial deposits, mostly clay that were deposited during the myriads of Ice age floods (Missoula floods)...
  4. C

Pump Sizing on deep well

You got me, I am just the owner. I would imagine that the pressure, like an artesian well is what I have, I am just speculating but that makes sense to me. It pushes the colum up, thats why the static is @ 82'. I probably only get a few gallons a min @85ft. All I am relaying is what I...
  5. C

Pump Sizing on deep well

We did not hit rock until 640 and did not hit any significant water until the last 5 ft. apprently in that last few feet we hit all that water. Does that make sense?
  6. C

Pump Sizing on deep well

BTW - thanks in advance! Our driller just completed our well yesterday. Its 740' with a flow of 90GPM @ 740', 80 GPM @400', 60 GPM @ 300' with a static water line @ 82'. We are building a house for a family of four that uses quite a bit of water, I also want to run a line around 300'...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks