Recent content by Chucky5150

1. Chucky5150

Ozone generator and injector assistance.

Did it not include? Strange, shows up for me. Anyways, this topic can be disregarded. I got a smaller injector being mailed out to me. Hopefully that fixes it.
  2. Chucky5150

Ozone generator and injector assistance.

Equipment list: Ozone Generator - https://ozotech.com/aim-series/aim-pcs-400/ Ozone Injector - Mazzei Venturi Injector model 684 Ok, got some new equipment setup and installed. Everything looks to be installed correctly. This was a DIY install, and I am pretty confident in the work. The...
  3. Chucky5150

Advice on new H2O2 Iron Filter.

Hello everybody, I am looking at replacing my 25ish year old air injection iron filter (Culligan brand). With this setup below Flexx inFusion filter system That being said, I am not a big fan of proprietary hardware. Do any of y'all know of a setup that would use off the shelf parts or would...
  4. Chucky5150

Iron and Arsenic 3 and 5

Well after lots of research and talking with some other people I am pretty sure I am going with an H2O2 iron filter system. I didn't like that the iron levels were near the max of the Katalox Light system. Also found out the H2O2 will convert the arsenic 3 to arsenic 5. That will be filtered...
  5. Chucky5150

Iron and Arsenic 3 and 5

Ok, for dealing with the iron I've come up with 2 systems. Seems like iron needs to be dealt with first. 1) Ozone Backwashing filter with Katalox Light 2) H2O2 injection with Catalytic Carbon Of course each website list theirs at "industry leading technology" or some other catch phrase without...
  6. Chucky5150

Iron and Arsenic 3 and 5

Well design is pretty basic. Not even a submersible pump, just a vertical shallow well jet pump connected to a brand new 60/40 switch. That leads to a 32 gallon (If I recall correctly) pressure tank. Then the old AIO system and lastly the 7 month old softener. I have the skillset to do the...
  7. Chucky5150

Iron and Arsenic 3 and 5

Well, one of the salespeople I contacted wants to set me up with a whole house RO system. Just to deal with the arsenic. For the low price of $8,000.
  8. Chucky5150

Iron and Arsenic 3 and 5

Currently using 20+ year old Culligan AIO filter for the iron removal (some sulfur, not sure on the amount just remember it being noted on some paperwork). It is past the end of it's life and I'm sure it'll die while I'm working out of town for 6+ weeks. Just like the pressure switch on the pump...
  9. Chucky5150

Dealing with Iron and Arsenic

Water flow is 10.2gpm I also updated the original post.
  10. Chucky5150

Current iron filter doesn't do anything to the arsenic. I'll get the GPM this afternoon. As far as the Culligan unit, it's pretty much pissing water past the drain valve none stop (I've posted to the site before about it). It's all proprietary hardware and I'm not a big fan of that.
  11. Chucky5150

Just got my Arsenic Speciation Water Test results. This has been a process, but trying to get it right. Info: 4 Adult (1 or 2 might be moving out soonish) 1.5 bath house. Water flow 10.2 gpm Private well South Louisiana Red Flags: Aresenic 0.051ppm -Arsenate 0.033ppm -Aresenite 0.019ppm Iron...
  12. Chucky5150

Dealing with arsenic

Sorry it was clearer, posting this from my phone. Test from kitchen after softener & filtration: JTSPII(1).pdf Test from well source: Water Test Results.pdf I'll get caught up in other replies in a few. Edit: I am in the market to replace the antique Culligan air injection iron filter.
  13. Chucky5150

Dealing with arsenic

Source: private well Arsenic: 0.051 ppm EPA standard for arsenic: 0.010 ppm Full water test from kitchen sink (after 30 year old air injection iron filter that is on its last leg and new softener) Results As I understand there is arsenic 3 and 5. I do not know how much of either one I have as...
  14. Chucky5150

Culligan Iron Cleer setup.

That is because I moved the softener off to the side in a much better location. This is the iron filter that hasn't been replaced yet. It also will move when it gets replaced. The old brine tank is still in the picture, it isn't even hooked up to anything. Edit: You can kind of see the new...
  15. Chucky5150

Culligan Iron Cleer setup.

Lets see if I can get all the info in the first post. Hopefully I don't get sidetracked. Source: Private well Iron: 4.51 mg/L Manganese: 0.319 mg/L Arsenic 0.050 mg/L Hardness 193 mg/L (11ish Grains) Light H2S (enough to smell, not drive you out of the house) Family of 4 30 year old Culligan...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks