Recent content by Chuck Pulsinelli

1. Chuck Pulsinelli

test kit for well water

i looking for a test kit , to test for e-coli etc. ant suggetions? thanks
  2. Chuck Pulsinelli

shut off valve

no pressure tank. the pump is down about 20 meters in water and i use just to fill my storage tanks and fill the pool etc..
  3. Chuck Pulsinelli

shut off valve

i have a deeo well pump and just have a hose attached to it for watering etc.. if the hose gets kink while the pump is running will it burn the pump out? what type of shut off or valve do i need ? thanks
  4. Chuck Pulsinelli

will a crimped damage a deep well pump?

i have a deep well submersible pump and it works great. i only turn it on to water my yard and fill my water tanks that are about 20 meters up on the top of my house. i am using 3/4 inch garden hose that i connect to another 3/4 hose going up to the tanks when i need to fill . will the pump shut...
  5. Chuck Pulsinelli

New backslash subway tiles different shades of white

this may not be the right forum but I just did some new backsplash subway tiles in my kitchen. I noticed now that some of the tiles are almost gray instead of white. they came in sheets and all the boxes were sealed and the same color. it almost seems like they turned gray overnight. I used the...
  6. Chuck Pulsinelli

New deep well pump , pulling up a some sand

so a ball valve like on my pool lines and just turn it a bit? that won`t put to much pressure on the pump? i also thought of putting a filter on it , one big enough to handle the pressure.
  7. Chuck Pulsinelli

Automating shut off for deep well pump

I just had a 1 hp deep well pump installed. I only turn it on when I need to . if I crimp the hose will the pump eventually shut off, what happens when the pressure builds up? Thanks for any help.
  8. Chuck Pulsinelli

yeah I kinda thought that, 1/2 hp would have been plenty. I don`t even use it that much. I just turn it on when I need to fill up the tanks or water the property. thanks for the advice
  9. Chuck Pulsinelli

I am in southern Mexico and have a well that is about 25 metres deep, just a 4 inch PVC pipe . it was drilled about 4 years ago and I have been using a 1hp above ground pump which is fine until the dry season when the water table drops. I had a 1 hp deep well pump installed and now have plenty...
  10. Chuck Pulsinelli

1/2 hp or 1hp submersible pump?

my well is about 25 meters deep and i hit water around 3 meters. i have a 1 hp above ground pump the works well until the water level drops in the dry season and it won`t pump up to my storage tanks.my tanks are about 15 meters on the top of the house so i need to push water up that high. will a...
  11. Chuck Pulsinelli

Add a second pump inline for a long run up 10 meters

so if i sink my suction hose deeper it might help?
  12. Chuck Pulsinelli

i thought about a submersible but i don`t use the pump that much. so if i am running a hose along the ground for 20 meters then up a wall 10 meters i should use a wider hose? if there is any kind of air intake leak on the inlet would that cut down water pressure?
  13. Chuck Pulsinelli

I'm in Mexico and have a well that is about 22 meters deep. It`s just a 4 inch PVC pipe in the ground and I have a 1 hp pump above ground and get good pressure . I'm trying to pump water up to my storage tank about 10 meters up and about 20 metres away from the pump. the outlet hose is probably...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks