Recent content by Christos Adam

1. Christos Adam

How can I avoid a leak from hidden flexible Handheld showerhead hose in a tub?

dj2, MikeQ and johnfrwhipple thank you so much for your suggestions! Maybe I'm freaking out too much, but I think I probably need to do both. I was thinking of installing a small plastic garbage can in there which will definitely manage any small dripping but realistically if anyone lets the...
  2. Christos Adam

How can I avoid a leak from hidden flexible Handheld showerhead hose in a tub?

I have just installed a tub which has a Handheld showerhead with a retractable (hidden) flexible hose. The way it is designed, there is a hole in the tub where the flexible hose retracts in (see photos). During normal operation no problems should occur but since I'm planning to rent this place...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks