Recent content by -Christopher

1. -Christopher

Moen Outdoor hot/cold frost free silcock?

Thanks for the informative responses and additional options. From them, I take that there's a feeling that a more traditional separate hot/cold valve facet is appealing to some for both a functional difference and simplicity in less things possible to break. Ohers seem to like the moen, or...
  2. -Christopher

Large vent pipe up through 2 x 4 top plate

2x4 lumber is only 1.5"x3.5"... Find a convienient place to bump out or fur out the wall 4" so that you don't destroy the support in your structure. (side notching more than 1/3 of the width into lumber also will cause structural issues.. always drill through the center 1/3 of a board.)
  3. -Christopher

It's good to hear that its a product that hasn't been fatally flawed. I'm also considring replacing one of my existing POS hosebibs near my 500gallon hot tub with a 3/4" MPT x 3/4" HPT frost free silcock to improve the flow and lessen the time it takes to refill that tub every few months...
  4. -Christopher

http://www.moen.com Has anyone ever installed one of these Moen outdoor frost-free faucets? I need to add an outdoor faucet and have been looking for a hot/cold silcock. This single handle model looks very appealing and simplistic.
  5. -Christopher

Planning a Steam Shower

Thank you for your quick responses.. Trusting any mfr that doesn't respond to product inquiries isn't on the top of my list. Since they don't respond, and their online documentation on their DTV II products are seriously lacking, I'm trying to reach out to those that may have already...
  6. -Christopher

Planning a Steam Shower

I'm looking into the Kohler DTV II custom shower with a kohler steam generator. They often show this new DTV II demonstration with the integrated steam, using kohler watertiles, but looking at the assembly of the watertile heads, they dont appear to be vapor proof? CAn anyone tell me if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks