Recent content by Chrisfol82

1. Chrisfol82

Steibel Eltron Tempra Water Heater Failure

Thanks, read through the thread, seems like a completely different failure than mine. I took it apart today and there are 6 capacitors on the board, all of which were completely burned up. Looks like they were really the only component that went bad. I had a spare unit that i had sent back...
  2. Chrisfol82

The elements were replaced in the repaired unit, the heater was never in for much over a year before it failed so i never got to cleaning it with vinegar but i do have the hookups for circulating it through to clean. It is copper wire, the connections all look fine, its all dirty smoke residue...
  3. Chrisfol82

I have a Steibel Eltron Tempra 24 electric on demand water heater. It has always worked well when it has worked but I have had three failures now. Each seems to have been the same and related to when I have had a power outage. I have had many power outages with no problem to the unit but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks