Recent content by Chris74

1. Chris74

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

Ok...I did it. You'd think I was buying a new car or something. It's just a toilet...right? I went with the Vespin One, I ordered the soft-close seat as well because I read some reviews about how solid, comfortable and quiet they are and I got the 14" unifit adapter. Now, I'm a fairly...
  2. Chris74

Locating the right bowl I've been looking for a vendor that sells the Vespin II without raking me across the coals and I'm not having much luck. If I find one for $100 cheaper after I order one, then I'll feel like I flushed my money right down the toilet! (a little potty humor) As for your...
  3. Chris74

Vespin it is I will now have to move the water line, but that's no big deal. I would prefer to have it just a straight chrome pipe coming out of the wall, but now I'll have to make it 90 to the left 3 inches and then 90 back out.. I saw that Terry doesn't deliver outside the Seattle area -...
  4. Chris74

I appreciate all the info. I have an elongated in my "man cave", but this is the main bathroom. The partition wall between the sink and tub is the killer, the space to walk between the wall and the toilet is what I'm trying to open up. Scraping by to get to the sink is the real hassle. I...
  5. Chris74

I see what you mean. Thanks. Take a look here, this is what I'm dealing with, obviously, the shorter the toilet depth, the better. I have trouble shelling out the $400 for the toto to gain an inch and a half. Thanks!
  6. Chris74

All, I'm in the same boat. I have limited space for depth from the back wall and a 14" rough-in that I can't change. I've been laboring over my choices here and found this toilet that I thought I could get some feedback on. It's 14" Rough-in 27" Depth!! Round bowl and about $170...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks