Recent content by Chris W.

1. Chris W.

DWV Setup for new Bathroom

That's what I was afraid of....For this part I'm thinking I'll bring in a pro.... I'm not comfortable with cutting this CI stack. I can have them add my fitting and cap it off until I get there. Thank you very much for your help with this! I appreciate this forum and the time you all give to...
  2. Chris W.

The uppermost 4 way pipes are butted against the bottom of the joists. The lower wye is roughly 12 inches below. The shower trap to this soil stack is about 38 feet, but it would need to pass that main return duct you see in the picture as well.
  3. Chris W.

This here is what I'm dealing with. The branch from the bathroom comes in far too low to attach to the 4 way on top. It appears not to have a sweep. :/
  4. Chris W.

Wayne, thank you very much for the prompt response and the detailed answers. I appreciate the help. For point 2, I will do some more research and check with the inspector...cutting the iron doesn't sound too much fun :) For point 3, I have some flexibility to the setup. The WC is the only thing...
  5. Chris W.

Hello! New poster here! I am living in a 60s house that has an addition on it (already long done). I am moving the old small bathroom to a space in the addition and making the old bathroom a closet. In that room, I will have a shower, lav, and closet in that order (left to right). I've attached...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks