Recent content by Chris Newman

1. Chris Newman

Navies NCB240E for retro install using two existing heat pumps

Looking at your math someone told me it requires 4000 BTU of heat per 100 square foot is that wrong? Which would equate to almost 400000 BTU’s that did seem crazy though in. 2000 sq for home.
  2. Chris Newman

Thank you for quick and informative respsosnses Dana, unfortunately I’m a lowly North Carolina GC and Public utility contractor I’m capable of doing the napkin math but will take me some time if you were to ask me about scour velocity pump sizing flow rates soil load rating LTAR for on site...
  3. Chris Newman

I don’t want to run the heat pump and the Hydronic simultaneously I want to supply all my heating with the navien ncb240e Jair by utilizing the air handler to move the air so fan only function and have the boiler handle the entire heat load?
  4. Chris Newman

As an added note I’m trying to compare this system to a wood fired boiler made by central boiler.
  5. Chris Newman

I’m not quite sure that you followed my question let me try to explain a little better, I’m not so much concerned about the difference in cost from electric to propane especially if it’s close to an even swap for a warmer heat compared to the heat pump I was just wondering if two heat exchangers...
  6. Chris Newman

I have newer home built less than 10 years ago with two 2 ton heat pumps completely independent of each other one controlls the upstairs (zone one 950sq ft)the other for the primary zone down stairs which is 1100 sq ft, during the coldest weather my heat pumps can’t keep up and pretty much runs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks