Recent content by Chris in Calgary

1. Chris in Calgary

Sink and Toilet dry for 2 years...advice on install please.

I'm replacing all the old seals, gaskets etc, so that's not an issue. I was just wondering if I needed to do anything special to get the water flowing properly again once I "get 'er done".:)
  2. Chris in Calgary

Sink and Toilet dry for 2 years...advice on install please.

I have been admittedly a bit A.D.D in my renovation....the King of Project Starters so to speak. My master bathroom was the first thing I demolished, but is, alas, the last room to see completion. The toilet and sink were removed (and openings covered) 2 years ago, and I am going to finish...
  3. Chris in Calgary

Hairline crack in Bathroom Ceiling....HELP

I have been renovating my house for the last 2 years and am finally reaching completion. However, I was going to paint the ceiling in my master bath but I have noticed a slight hairline crack forming in the stipple. It runs parallel with the joists, is about 1/16" in width, and is about 20"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks