Recent content by Chris DaSilva

1. Chris DaSilva

Found old water well on property

I want to use it for irrigation and for a small pond thats about 30ft from the well. Its my understanding that that well at one time supplied water to the coy pond and pond near the well, as well as irrigation in the garden beds. The house currently has municipal water which is only in the last...
  2. Chris DaSilva

Upstate, Sullivan County. From what I was told there was a bungalow colony on the piece of property just passed where the well is back in the 30s, but considering how new everything looks underneath what you see in the pics, I don't believe it can be that old. However, what lead me to go...
  3. Chris DaSilva

Is that center rod what draws the water up? If i can manipulate that center rod will water flow? There's 1 small pipe in the center of the casing, is that what goes to the well? I can see water like 20 feet down but I can't tell if its surface water or if its the well
  4. Chris DaSilva

Hey everyone, I found an old well on the property I just bought and was wondering if anyone could help me identify what kind of well it is, age, if its still usable, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks