Recent content by Chitowngreeny

1. Chitowngreeny

Grohe Bathroom Faucet - How to remove cartridge??

I have a Grohe Classic Chrome 21 175 bathroom faucet with a fairly heavy stream of leaking water (when the valve is open...i've had it closed until I get it fixed)...after finally getting the faucet handle off (pulling really hard), I now can't seem to get the cartridge out...see picture below...
  2. Chitowngreeny

New Dishwasher having air gap overflow

UPDATE: I replaced the existing air gap with a Dearborn Air Gap I purchased...installed it...and everything works great now! Thanks so much Terry, and everyone else, for your help and suggestions! Next...leaky bathroom sink faucet...see new post shortly...
  3. Chitowngreeny

thanks Terry...I will order a Dearborn air gap and go from there!
  4. Chitowngreeny

UPDATE: still having the problem...I've cleaned the drain downstream of the air gap and used Draino on the kitchen sink just in case it was a clog somewhere in combined drain pipe...but to no avail. As I mentioned in my original post, the overflow only happens during a very specific cycle of...
  5. Chitowngreeny

I recently just had a 15 year old dishwasher replaced with a new GE dishwasher. I never had any air gap overflow issues with the old dishwasher. The previous installation was connected to an air gap, so the installer connected the new dishwasher in the same manner. I live in Chicago so i...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks