Recent content by chipperman

1. C

New Toilet Leaking

I had a new Eljer corner unit that did the same thing, leaked everythime I flushed. After resetting it 6 times (This is not rocket science) I got really suspicious. It turned out that the porcelain was cracked along the casting where the siphon jet forces water toward the back of the drain, but...
  2. C

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

I understand the Zurn fittings were bad. I didn't mean to mislead. I haven't had experience with Zurn, only Kitec. The brass fittings were expensive, I'm sure, and the ones I used were well made. But, that doesn't overcome a bad chemical reaction. Brass is strong, machines well, and makes a...
  3. C

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

The Kitec is not the problem, it is the fittings. With the new plastic replacements, the problem is solved. And with the exception of the drop ells in the walls, most of the systems were on some kind of mainifold in an area easy to access. Sorry, repipe guys, but the piping is not problematic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks