Recent content by Chinook

1. Chinook

Replacing bathtub in condo

Hello, Want to replace bathtub in a third floor condo the finish is very poor, scratched etc. Can the bathtub be replaced without impacting the tenants below me on the second floor? Can the drain and overflow be reattached without opening the ceiling up on the floor below? Many Thanks
  2. Chinook

Barrier free drain code question

Is the 2" below rule overlooked if ADA?
  3. Chinook

Barrier free drain code question

On The John Bridge tile forum the issue came up that according to code; a shower drain must be 2" below the plane of the main floor of the room. Now It is My understanding that proper fall to the drain in most cases would be 1/4" per foot, since the footprint of my shower area is 5' x 4'...
  4. Chinook

Glacier Bay toilet from Home Depot, Consumer reviews, pics, comments

When I installed a customer supplied champion , ( purchased at home depot ) Guess who didn't carry the tower seal when it started to leak? Thats right Home Depot! When the seat broke on My american standard williamsburg ( a Home Depot only product ) who didnt have the toilet seat for it...
  5. Chinook

Where can I see a ultramax II or Drake II in action?

Is there a public restroom where I can see one of these actually operate? ( like a restaurant, Mall etc.) I know its a creepy question but ....:cool:
  6. Chinook

Toto drake 2 and Ultra max Questions

Thanks For the Speedy reply Terry, The Gal at AP in Seattle Said that her aftermarket seat on the Drake was a shade off in bright sunlight. With the current utility rebates for the water sense toilets it makes the purchase of Toto a "No Brainer". The Cadet three is hardly much less $$ than...
  7. Chinook

Toto drake 2 and Ultra max Questions

Hi, I am close to purchasing one or both of the Drake 2 and Ultra max toilets and would like to know: 1) Will the Drake or ultra max use a toilet seat available at any hardware store from the most common manufacturers? ( Kohler, Bemis, Etc. ) FYI, Ill be buying the elongated versions. 2) I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks