Recent content by Chidda

1. Chidda

Rinnai new LS94 model installation

I discussed with my wife about the cost of TWH and we both agreed to go with a 50 gallon High Eff regular water heater. I am thinkin of the AO Simth vertex model based on the reviews. Price is about $1400.00. Does any one has any other recommendations?
  2. Chidda

The guys did not give detailed qoute but said that this is for complete install. The gas line they said would be 1" and they will take directly from where the meter is installed. The unit will be installed in the basement wall. I guess he needs may be 6' of vent pipe to go thru wall for this...
  3. Chidda

Hi All, I am planning to get the Rinnai Tankless installed. I got quotes from 2 companies and both quoted about $3600.00 for complete installation. Don't you think that the price seems to be high?? the actual tankless is only $1400. I am thinking of buying the Rinnai and getting this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks