Recent content by CherylS

1. CherylS

Caulk SOS did I do it wrong!?

that's what I did.....but had the ridges, or an edge. I was concerned that water would get under there?? Anyway, any suggestions for what to use to get the residue off?
  2. CherylS

that's what I did and it looked good, but was a little don't know how to explain other than to say an edge to it...I was concerned that water would get under there....
  3. CherylS

Ok, I am now in the process of removing the caulk..... new shower doors, brushed nickel. What can I use to get the residue off the door frame before I re-caulk?
  4. CherylS

OK guys. I think I screwed up.... I just caulked my new shower door, about three hours ago. Taped the frame and tile at the seam, ran my bead of caulk, then smoothed it out, then removed the tape! I was supposed to remove tape and THEN smooth the bead, wasn't I!!??? The caulk fills the...
  5. CherylS

Caulk problem

Hi guys. Just had my shower tiled and I have a problem. I had bought silicone caulk to match my grout and when I told the contractor he said that was fine. Well, when he got to the point of caulking, after trying two tubes and about 30 minutes later he came to me and told me he couldn't work...
  6. CherylS

Pfister question

OK... the ones with the "17" in the name???
  7. CherylS

Pfister question

so, how do I tell if a faucet has a flow control or not?
  8. CherylS

Pfister question

I didn't see a 1700 series on the website.... Ok with Moen, do I have to have that "Moentrol" to be able to have my flow half force?? there is so much stuff on their website that is totally confusing! Moentrol, posi temp.... Lord.
  9. CherylS

Pfister question

What is the Delta 1700 series?
  10. CherylS

Pfister question

OK guys, last question.... someone on one of the websites asked if you could control the water flow on this shower faucet and the answer given was no. I did a live chat on the website and was told this shower is pressure balanced and you can not control the water flow. So..... are they saying...
  11. CherylS

Pfister question

OMG...somebody rescue me from this crap!! Now..... the shower faucets that I have now you can control the temperature AND the water pressure. Just read that this one you can only regulate the temperature. How do I know if I am buying a shower faucet that will let me control the water pressure...
  12. CherylS

Pfister question

OK...another question....what is the difference between a valve "with stops" and one "without stops"? What are stops???
  13. CherylS

Pfister question

Just got off the phone with a Pfister rep, and was told that the Portola is still in stock, no information that it is being discontinue...at least for 2012. He also told me that not all of their products are on their website...that they have a lot of new products that aren't even on there. So, I...
  14. CherylS

Pfister question

Hi hj. Don't know how you found that...I searched all over that website! But, still can't find the vanity faucet. I am going to call Pfister today to find out what the deal is. I am just concerned that if I order this on-line then have a problem with the shower that I won't be able to get...
  15. CherylS

Pfister question

Jimbo, the Avalon and the Portola look all together different. Might be the same guts, but the outside is not the same...which of course, is what appeals to me. That said...what are your thoughts/experience with Pfister products?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks