Recent content by Cherrie

1. Cherrie

Wet vent and new shower drain

Sorry, it didn't even occur to me that the reference to 15" might be interpreted that way. I am aware that it meets code for distance from the sides of the toilet . I actually was referring to the distance between the center of the flange and the back wall. I realize it's not a code violation...
  2. Cherrie

Nope. Kitchen sink has an AAV.
  3. Cherrie

Hello again. Wayne. You are becoming my savior in all things remodel. I had a family emergency and wasn't able to respond until now so I apologize for the delay. Getting this right is very important to me and I am beyond grateful for your help. With that said I am going to address your...
  4. Cherrie

Hello everyone, I need some assistance with a new shower drain in a tub/shower to shower only conversion I’m doing in my master bathroom. I tore out the garden tub, gutted the room and replaced the floor (and then pulled some of it back up to access the plumbing as you can see in the photos)...
  5. Cherrie

Double switch conversion/power grab/need advice

That's great! I appreciate your help more than I can say. I can't thank you enough! Cherrie
  6. Cherrie

Thanks, Wayne! That is awesome news - best possible scenario for me. The fan is in the middle of the ceiling and not directly over anything with water. I actually installed that fan myself 8 years ago when I bought this place (I just replaced the dismal excuse for fan that was already there -...
  7. Cherrie

Thank you for the replies. My apologies for not acknowledging them sooner but it took me longer than I thought it would to find out exactly what was going on above that "dotted line" in my original diagram (you may recall my saying that that area was not actually visible to me but I was drawing...
  8. Cherrie

Good afternoon everyone! I'm a new member (and this is my very first post) but I have been here looking for answers to my plumbing questions countless times over the past several years and this forum has never let me down, so the moment I realized I needed some expert electrical advice with my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks