Recent content by Cherie

1. C

ADA Dartmouth vs Drake vs something else?

I'm remodeling a bathroom and have been researching toilets for some time now. I hear many good things about the Drake, but I like the appearance of the Dartmouth better. Can anyone tell me anything about the Dartmouth based on their experience? It concerns me that no one seems to be buying that...
  2. C

Any Experience with St. Thomas Creations toilets?

St. Thomas toilets Thanks for letting me know your experience with the St. Thomas line. Do you remember whether they had the quatro flushing systems? I don't know if it's new or not.
  3. C

Any Experience with St. Thomas Creations toilets?

I am remodeling a bathroom and need to install a toilet that is ADA compliant with a higher seat. I had narrowed the choices down to a Toto Drake or a Toto Ultramax until I came across toilets by St. Thomas Creations at Home Depot's Expo Design Center. These toilets have a chair height that is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks