Recent content by ChefBryRD

1. ChefBryRD

Pulling a submersible well from the bottom of an old pit well

All right thanks, we'll see how I do! Yea, for all I know a flow inducer is down there and that's what covered in silt. And yea, I'm not hoping for much here, but figured it was worth trying if I could use the water. Never once seen a well from the 60s or 70s around here where people bothered...
  2. ChefBryRD

Pulling a submersible well from the bottom of an old pit well

Real Well of Souls vibe: https://ibb.co/HpR8pcc We have this 55' deep hand-dug, field stone and mortar well on our property (don't worry it's usually capped). About 7' across at the top, tapers as it goes down. Makes you real glad you didn't live in the olden days. All the visible piping in the...
  3. ChefBryRD

Looking for a valve that will open at minimum pressure

Hello all. We have a 20 acre vegetable farm, and for irrigation water we use solar to pump water from a cistern about a half mile away to above ground storage tanks next to our barn (inlets at the top). From there we open a ball valve on the bottom outlet of a given tank, and run a 70gpm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks