Recent content by Charlie.f308

1. Charlie.f308

Buying a greenhouse

hey thanks! I live in MN and am looking to start a green house next summer. And man oh man does it get cold in the winter. Will look into the pvc piping. Thanks again!
  2. Charlie.f308

Irrigation system runs then shuts off, then runs and shuts off

I agree with dj2, sounds like you might need a new timer.
  3. Charlie.f308

Water Jet jacuzzi timer

We have a jacuzzi timer from a different brand, but I think they match up with any kind of pool or hot tub. Anyways, doesn't have a time limit! We love it! Even gives us remote access. they are calling it an equipment timer, its made by nanospark. hope this helps! good luck!
  4. Charlie.f308

timer on simple wall thermostat

We have a cabin up north that we let our eldest daughter use. We are always scared that she is going to forget to turn things off after she leaves with her friends in the summer time. My husband connected a digital timer that has remote access to our lighting, and thermostat. Might be your...
  5. Charlie.f308

Make old gas boiler more efficient

Are you looking for a timer? I have a digital timer connected to mine which cuts back on my energy.
  6. Charlie.f308

Highest efficiency/lowest cost solution, recirc loop

Are you looking for like a timer? I have a digital timer connected to my water heater to cut back on energy.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks