Recent content by Charlevoix

1. Charlevoix

How to add a drain from an upstairs bar sink to basement standing pipe run

Could I just extend the pipe where the lower 2" cleanout is beyond the standing tube and drop the upstairs drain into that and then add another cleanout just past where the upstairs pipe enters? If so, can the extension be a 1 1/2" pipe with a 1 1/2" cleanout at the end or do I need to keep the...
  2. Charlevoix

How to add a drain from an upstairs bar sink to basement standing pipe run

Already posted this on a different forum and then saw this one, so here it is again: I added an upstairs small bar sink with a mini studor vent above the area where my washing machine drain is located on the floor below in the basement. I would like to tie the upstairs drain into the washing...
  3. Charlevoix

How to add an upstairs sink drain to basement washing machine drain?

I added an upstairs small bar sink with a mini studor vent above the area where my washing machine drain is located on the floor below in the basement. I would like to tie the upstairs drain into the washing machine drain area. The sink drain comes down roughly above where the standing pipe is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks