Recent content by charistomay

1. C

Proper Way to Drain Condensate Discharge into Sewer Line

Thank you very much for the insight and help!
  2. C

Ok thanks. Do you mean flip the wye/tee on the vent upside down? (and then adjust the connections to connect)
  3. C

Proposed new drain I've attached a drawing of a proposed new drain, sorry for the poor quality. I'm thinking this may be one option to solve the problem. The drawing corresponds to the existing setup (see previous photo posted). My other thought is, would it be acceptable to create the same...
  4. C

When I bought my house I noticed months later that the condensate discharge lines (for my high-efficiency furnace and also my heat pump located in the basement) both drain directly into the sewer line (see attached picture for existing setup). It looks like the installer just took a 3/8" drill...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks