Recent content by chapchap70

1. C

Aquastat(?) on Forced Hot Water Weil-McClain(about 25 years old)

If you were referring to me, this is not my thread; though I happened to be the initial poster of Page 2. It is actually GregoryR's thread.
  2. C

Maybe I'm not a technician because I also deliver. I had a hard time understanding this and maybe I still don't. The guy that trained me said the low setting turns the burner on and the high setting turns the burner off. I know that is wrong. I turned on the heat leaving the settings alone...
  3. C

Question: How do you figure you are using 300 gallons of oil in the summer? If you have a small old Weil McLain boiler (I could not tell the size from the pictures), I do not think it would be firing at a rate higher than 0.85 gallons per hour. I doubt your boiler fires for much more than an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks