Recent content by cfrussin

1. C

Help! I need a Deep,Large Single Basin Sink

Elkay The only Elkay that I've been able to find anywhere that matches your dimensions is an undermount model. I've even tried to figure out how to secure that sink on top of a regular formica counter. If they make a drop in model it would work...:confused:
  2. C

Bathtub???? Is it because we live in NH or we're men? That was my idea. But the only tubs are on the second floor. She did that a couple of times and told me that if I can buy every time saving tool made, than I can use them to save her some time. If I have to I'll build one. I built a...
  3. C

Does anyone know if any of the double laundry sinks have a solid center? It may sound silly, but I am putting a laundry/toilet/utility room off the kitchen which is going to be part of the new garage. I had put a 25"x22" Swanstone laundry sink in the current laundry room and that's where my wife...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks