Recent content by cducasse

1. C

Second Floor, Wet Carpet along outside wall

Hello, I have posted here before, and found many to he very helpful. I am having a difficult time getting this resolved. I figured the water on the opposite side of the shower wall, was a shower related leak...I cannot figure out how this works when it's on an outside wall. The other night...
  2. C

tub, wall, wet carpet.

thank you, I will try try it in the morning when I get up before the plumber gets here. We've not been using the shower so the carpet is 100% dry. A good time I suppose to narrow down the problem. Than you to all of you who have posted replies I will post the results.
  3. C

tub, wall, wet carpet.

we have a plumber coming at 10am - we'll see what happens.
  4. C

tub, wall, wet carpet.

it felt more cold than damp before i took my shower - once i got out - it was damp -
  5. C

tub, wall, wet carpet.

Right behind the showerhead wall on the floor is where the wet carpet is. Unfortunately the walls of the shower - is tiled - so no access to the pipes. here is a link to how it looks http://web.mac.com/chris.ducasse/iWeb/home/
  6. C

tub, wall, wet carpet.

hello, this is my first post here - just the other day i noticed a spot of wet carpet right by the wall of a stand up shower unit. I took a look at all the caulk, and it looks ok. Any ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks