Recent content by CDS

1. CDS

Thoughts on downsizing pipe

Need some professional advice on a potential upcoming project. I am looking to install a water softener. The main line into the house is 1" copper. My plan was to branch off with pex to the softener, and return to the main line, about 100' round trip. Would there be any issue with downsizing...
  2. CDS

Finding and adjusting water pressure regulator

Appreciate everyone's input. I will do a 24 hr test to see what the max pressure is.
  3. CDS

Finding and adjusting water pressure regulator

Hi all, new to the forum, hoping to get some expert advice. Have lived in my house for a little over a year. Water pressure seemed too high (have replaced a number of faucets/valves, water sprays out hard), so I bought a gauge to test. Sure enough, it is reading ~84 psi. So I went looking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks