Recent content by CCinPA

1. CCinPA

Mixing Tank - Where to buy?

I currently have a mixing tank that I use to inject Sulfuric Acid to lower the output pH. I would like a larger tank so I do not have to refill so often. Any resources for these tanks?
  2. CCinPA

Irrigation Controller- Rain Detector?

I believe I found one that will work for me: Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller | Rachio
  3. CCinPA

Irrigation Controller- Rain Detector?

I need a controller where different zones be controlled by the Rain-detector. Here's my situation... I want the lawn to be controlled by the rain-sensor. But, I have flower-boxes that do not get rain, and I still want these to activate not dependent on the rain-sensor. Help?
  4. CCinPA

Hot-water hose >>> Garden-hose?

Good questions... Thanks for asking. Application: Long-term usage of a chemical-injector for irrigation. The injector input/output are male pre-threaded garden-hose connections. Only cold-water, not used for drinking. Standard washer-hoses seem to restrict the volume-throughput. Need a...
  5. CCinPA

What I need... A free-flowing 36" hose 100-psi; Female garden-hose connectors on each end. Help?
  6. CCinPA

Are the connectors on a hot-water hose the same a garden-hose?
  7. CCinPA

Irrigation Injector Hose-size Help?

I need a 1-3 foot garden-type hose female-connectors both ends. Then... Most importantly the least possible flow-rate resistance. Help?
  8. CCinPA

Best Whole-house Dehumidifier Manufacturer... Go!

What else would be helpful to know? Not an Aprilaire... Three defective units in ten years... Moving on.
  9. CCinPA

I have a Rain Bird ESP-M Modular Sprinkler Controller

I took a quick look at it... Looks very interesting! I'll read more later. Thanks!
  10. CCinPA

I have a Rain Bird ESP-M Modular Sprinkler Controller

What type of wireless/remote accesses are available?
  11. CCinPA

Help with what parts I need? (Drip-project)

Is there an online site where I can submit a drawing and get design/parts help?
  12. CCinPA

Disappointed with Carrier

I have zone(s) that are unoccupied, and do not need heated or cooled.
  13. CCinPA

Disappointed with Carrier

I'm disappointed in Carrier. In brief, the new Carrier Infinity system I had installed does not have the "Zone-Off" function that my old system did. The Carrier folks report since I am unhappy that the zone-off function is not available in the new system, I should consider their 100%...
  14. CCinPA

Bryant Evolution "Zone off"?

~ BUMP ~
  15. CCinPA

Bryant Evolution "Zone off"?

Anyone know/remember Bryant's evolution "zone-off" setting?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks