Recent content by cbytes

1. cbytes

tankless and point of use unit for diving application

First off I would use a LP (propane) tankless unit and hook up a 100# bottle to it and use a boiler feed pump (120 volt) (you might find a 12 volt pump to supply .5 gallons per minute it needs at an RV store) to get flow to it, making sure inlet is filtered against debris. Hot water supply will...
  2. cbytes

Takagi Tk3 error code 111

If the filter was plugged with bio material I would also check the flow sensor for build up. bio material is microscopic and would get past the filter, which is only a sediment filter. Also talk to tech support they had a burner removal and cleaning procedure they emailed me that was excellent...
  3. cbytes

Takagi T-Kjr flashing 4 code

I have a Takagi T-Kjr with a 4 flash code after the water runs and stops, I have to hit reset button to get hot water again and it will stay running as long as I don't shut the hot water off but as soon as I do I get a 4 code after the fan purges. Steps I've taken: 1. replaced pressure switch...
  4. cbytes

Takagi T-KIS Error Code - 4 Flashes - Help needed

my problem is very similar, except I have a t-kjr and have done all the things listed above. I have a 4 flash code after the water runs and stops, I have to hit reset button to get hot water again and it will stay running as long as I don't shut the hot water off but as soon as I do I get a 4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks