Recent content by Cblsurfr

1. Cblsurfr

Recommendation for well water softener system

Thanks for the information. Would you know about how much water is used for regeneration with a 2cuft Fleck 7000sxt and should I expect that to occur once a week or maybe 8-10 days? I'm starting to gather the details to dig for a drywell in which the backwash will be directed and perhaps one...
  2. Cblsurfr

Just wanted to update on the state of the water heater. I followed your suggestion and added 1/2 a cup of non scented bleach through the anode port and it did remove the smell...I also raised the temp of the heater to 150 for half an hour and set it back a bit lower than its previous temp as it...
  3. Cblsurfr

The Kinetico rep passed by before lunch and tested the water. His results for hardness came back at 20 grains which is a bit higher than the 16/17 I had. Can the hardness change this much over a period of a few months ? The rest of the tests came back pretty close to what I had. Iron .3 ...
  4. Cblsurfr

I'll try that out this weekend and update the thread. The date on the heater is from 2010. could this still be a possible cause on a recent tank ? One thing I forgot to mention is that when running the bathtub hot water tap...if we don't use it for a few days (my daughter started taking...
  5. Cblsurfr

Hi, I recently( about 2 months ago) moved in to a new house that has a well/septic system. I had the water tested prior to purchasing and it revealed that the water is hard. Here are the results I got : Alkalinity mg/L 273 Baryum μg/L 239 Chlorides mg/L 93 Iron μg/L 362 Fluorides...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks