Recent content by Catelizabeth

1. Catelizabeth

A clean pipe that cause water back up to both sink.

Yes, you are correct. Only the C can be unscrewed and let the snake get in. A &B are all glued firmly.
  2. Catelizabeth

Do you mean the pipe connect the p-trap to the drain inside the wall? There is no adapter to the wall rather some curved short pipe turn that glued together.
  3. Catelizabeth

Don't know if anyone would be interested in discussing the pipe position? As i mentioned before, the sink connecting pipe is almost at the same level of the p-trap outflow point. Would this at some point affect the water flow? Will it be better if the sink connecting pipe at a slight higher...
  4. Catelizabeth

Yes, I agree. I took the whole p-trap off to try clean any possible clog. Maybe next time I will run the snake from the strainer.
  5. Catelizabeth

From the outflow point of P-trap. There is a unite screw at the outflow point of the p-trap, from there i can take the two sink drain and the p-trap off. I did this to check if there is any clog at the p-trap and found it was super clean. It is easier to send in from this point than from the...
  6. Catelizabeth

The Husky power drum auger can be used pair with reversing drill. I planning to use my drill next time this weekend. Wish myself lucky too. ;)
  7. Catelizabeth

LOL. As you can see in the pics, I don't have garbage disposal. I planning to run the Husky every Sunday for the next month to possibly clean out as much as I can.
  8. Catelizabeth

Thank you so much for everyone that response to my post. Appreciated! Originally want to DIY and save some money though. I ran another snake extensively and it got much better since yesterday. I will hire a professional plumber to check if things getting worse again.
  9. Catelizabeth

We living in a 3 floors rowhomes and the kitchen is locate at 2nd floor. Below the kitchen is our garage and it is full covered so i can't see the pipe from underneath kitchen. I can hear the drain snake crossing the pipe under our kitchen floor and reaching to the main drain pipe in the middle...
  10. Catelizabeth

we just sent in to reach the full length of our Husky power drum auger, it is 25ft. I heard the sound coming from below our kitchen floor and into the main drain pipe in another wall. There is little to no blocking feeling. We have no tool to get to our roof since it is a rowhome and we are in...
  11. Catelizabeth

Our townhome built in 2018 so it is quite new. Recently, we started to have the back up water in our kitchen double sink. The situation is: we can run the tap at maximum flo for about 2 minutes and then the water start to back up to both sink. Right side worse than the left side. It also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks