Recent content by CarolinaReiver

1. CarolinaReiver

Delta 600, Converting Push Button Diverter

The wall is open. The old fixtures weren't too old but they didn't go with the color and "theme" that my wife has planned. I guess I was hoping I didn't have to cut pipes and sweat them. Here is a picture of what i'm working with. I did find that Delta sells a diverter plug. Has anyone ever...
  2. CarolinaReiver

Delta 600, Converting Push Button Diverter

Hi all. I'm at DIYer remodeling my guest bathroom in a 1954 home. I've removed the old delta fixtures as well as the walls. I want to get the walls back up but am having trouble finding a reasonably priced brass shower/tub shower set with a push button diverter. I'd rather not hire a plumber to...
  3. CarolinaReiver

Pedestal Sink Install

Hi - i'm a DIYer. I'm slowly learning how to do things and i'm somewhat handy/capable. I have a pedestal sink that I need to mount. I've already opened the wall behind it so that I can cut the old supply lines off (they haven't been used in almost 10 years and the water has long been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks