Recent content by Carolina

1. Carolina

Woman needs help!

Hi Jimbo, Thank you for clarifying too that the plumber doesn't need to be present for the inspection. With regards to the contract, I will ask the plumber I select to include specific terms like those you mentioned. I want a smooth cement finish, but I've been told rough cement finish is...
  2. Carolina

Woman needs help!

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for your advice again! You said that if they cleared the line, I would be good for a while. Would that be for about a year when I need to get the next drain cleaner? Since there is a break in the drainage pipe below the cement slab, could sewage be seeping...
  3. Carolina

Woman needs help!

Hi Hj, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on this. I did see the camera video the first time the plumber ran it. From the toilet the camera was clear until it hit water. That water was washing up against camera until it became clear again and then came out of the cleanout. He also...
  4. Carolina

Woman needs help!

Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback! I'm relieved to hear that this is a straightforward job. Would you recommend gluing ABS or PVC pipe to repair? Regarding access to the pipe, 2 plumbers said they can jackhammer the floor, and 2 other plumbers said they would use an electrical saw...
  5. Carolina

Woman needs help!

Hi Tom, I was willing to go with either of plumber, but neither carry workers comp so that's why I'm still looking. I've called different places and have gotten different approaches to the job. My original plumber recommended PVC, 4-inch cupling and 4-inch Y. Another suggested replacing it...
  6. Carolina

Woman needs help!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I urgently need advice :)! Sewage rose in my shower drain, bathtub, and from the base of two toilets on the first floor of my townhouse. Prior to this happening, I heard gurgling sounds in my kitchen and bathroom, and the toilets were clogged that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks