Recent content by Carl Simmo

1. C

How to Trouble shoot this???

You guys are the pro's so that's why I posted here and value your opinions. With that being said, I have an appointment w\ a local electrian for Sat.. He is gonna go over the transfer switch pricing with me and look at my other problem. What should I expect to pay for a install?
  2. C

I understand everyones comments and WILL have someone come out. To be perfectly honest, my neighbors have the same set-up:eek: . The generator has a 4 prong female connection on the front panel of the generator next to the 115v inserts, there is a 10-4 cable w\ male 4prong lockers on either side...
  3. C

Hi everyone - I have a decent size generator to use in case of outages and my house was hard wired and a 4 prong outlet under the panel and 10\4 cable w\ male fittings as well, that we plug in after the MAIN & A/C are thown in the panel . Why would only half of the house lights work and the...
  4. C

Breakfast counter kick board???

Well we finall installed our new kraftmade cabinets and built a new 40"high,6" wide X 9 ft long breakfast counter that mounts to the back of out base cabinets. What are some nice looking panels for a wall like this? I was planning on Kraft Made to make panels that match our end panels on the...
  5. C

Caulking questions

Use your finger and a wet cloth in the other hand to clean your finger as you go...
  6. C

New casings\door stops or wood filler???

Thanks guys, just wanna make sure it come out good ( like the pro's do it )!
  7. C

Thanks guy, I think bondo is the way to go for now. Another question I have is, now that the doors are removed and the hardware is off for sanding puposes, what is the proper way to lay doors so they don't warp? Will it be o.k. if they lie flat on carpet and flip them every other day for a week...
  8. C

Hi - I have a house were a bunch of the casings,headers and door stops have dents and dings in them. Do you think I'm better of just filling them and painting or do you think I'm making more work then there needs to be? And if filler is the answer, what do guys recommend for filling? BTW great...
  9. C

Door Hinges

Hi everyone- I was replacing all my hinges with something the wife wanted and 2 screws snapped off in the door:eek: . So now i'm faced with either putting a new interior door in, in which you'll all have to coach me on the fine art of motising or secondly a way of removing the 2 screws that...
  10. C

Water softner experts....

Thanks for replying Gary & Rancher, I do have the manual but it does'nt really referance any troubleshooting for regenerating (but thanks ). On G.E. website they say that model is good for a family of 4 (we only have 3), with normal shower usages. The settings goes as high as 110 which is...
  11. C

Water softner experts....

Hi- I have a G.E. gxsf39e water softner it's about 2.6 yrs old. It softens the water fine (no problems) \, it just seems to regenerate itself every other day and at 32gals per time:eek: . It's like doing it 15 or so times a month, does this sound normal or possibily a problem???
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks