Recent content by CaptTPT

1. CaptTPT

Arsenic Extraction/Water Softener

Is there a reason to use carbon or any other type of filter after a filter with GFH or 33 if the water doesn’t otherwise require them? I notice several companies suggest using a carbon filter for no apparent reason without reviewing water analysis report.
  2. CaptTPT

Every person or company I have communicated with in Oregon either has very little understanding or their system uses a secret method of extraction they can’t tell me about. They all tell me their system is the best. I have an extensive background in chemistry and worked with Arsenic in graduate...
  3. CaptTPT

Is it possible to use adsorption media such as AdEdge BayOxide E33 in a unit like the Fleck 2510?
  4. CaptTPT

Could you expand a bit on this?
  5. CaptTPT

New home construction. Well is great but water has Arsenic. High flow well. Water very soft (Hardness 24mg/l), no iron or nitrates. Total arsenic is 0.056 mg/l. Water guys say use my system. “It’s the best”. After asking how it worked it was clear he knew very little about arsenic and nothing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks