Recent content by capt.rc

1. C

Brine tank water level

Installed a fleck 5600sxt three months ago...two people, hardness 15. Noticed that when we add a bag of crystal salt that it disolves and we end up with about a foot of water in the brine tank...believe we should have about three inches of water and the salt should not all disolve...need some...
  2. C

Water softner brine discharge

softner info fyi the condensate line is used for the bank, 9units, and drains outside into a dry well, not the sewer...tks
  3. C

Live in a condo, 5th floor.9 stories. Installing a fleck 5600sxt cabinet model...space is small. It will be in front of my water heater which has the pressure relief connected to the ac condensation line at the floor level. Ac discharge is 22" off the floor....want to connect my brine...
  4. C

Live in a condo, 5th floor.9 stories. Installing a fleck 5600sxt cabinet model...space is small. It will be in front of my water heater which has the pressure relief connected to the ac condensation line at the floor level. Ac discharge is 22" off the floor....want to connect my brine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks