Recent content by Capades

1. Capades

Pumptec under load and water shooting from relief valve

Thanks, looked up dead head and started to back track some major events Mon-pipes froze Tues- hubby closed valves until pipes thawed. This was on his way in to surgery We returned hrs. Later and I opened valves while he remained in a stupor for a few days. Saw your comment and realized that I...
  2. Capades

Pumptec under load and water shooting from relief valve

I found water shooting from the pressure relief valve today when my pump is running. Then it tripped. It is set to 75psi. My pumptec is showing the yellow under load light when It trips. Our 5k holding tank is currently full. Pump is most likely 20 yrs old but none of the local well co have...
  3. Capades

Newbie No water pressure - 7" redheaded centipede fried in my square D Now What?

Thank you thank you! The emery board was the big dollar tool I needed. I appreciate you sticking with me and my questions and I am sure to be back in the near future as issues come up.
  4. Capades

Newbie No water pressure - 7" redheaded centipede fried in my square D Now What?

Any suggestions besides a toothbrush for removing stuck on bug parts?
  5. Capades

Perfect thank you will do when in the early hours. I was not too sure about moving the switch while I had the meter on it. No way of telling the difference between dirty contacts and bad switch?
  6. Capades

Yes, I held it in every way possible right before it would "click" - no change in the pressure.
  7. Capades

New to well life, water Stopped running so I checked the well house . All breakers were good but pressure was 0. I tried to reset the square d- nothing. Turned off all power and opened the square d and found the dreaded red headed centipede stuck to the contacts. I proceeded to remove and clean...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks