Recent content by CalebC

1. C

Exposed Septic Pipe

I neglected to mention that the timber is horizontally arranged and is less than 2 feet long (3" x 4" timber). Since it will not be supporting weight, I cannot see how it would crush this pipe, but please correct me if I am wrong.
  2. C

Exposed Septic Pipe

The timber is not putting weight on the pipe as it is resting on dirt but it may touch it. That being said, it is not very heavy and will not have any weight resting on it (its just acting as a track for the sliding door (mesh) above it. Without the timber, dirt would enter the trench and...
  3. C

Exposed Septic Pipe

I am installing doors below my deck so I can use that space for storage. Part of this involved digging a small ditch along one side of the deck. In doing so, I uncovered a large pipe (looks like PVC, 4-5" wide) that was buried about 8" deep. I believe it is the pipe that runs from my septic tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks