Recent content by Caleb211

1. Caleb211

300gpm muddy well (video) Please help..

So if I had him re drill it and then do a 6" liner would that work? Can someone please explain to me what the right way is? All I have right now is a whole in the ground with 20 feet of casing... What is a gravel pack etc?
  2. Caleb211

So should I ask that be drill it again because it caved in? Or is this normal and should I just move on with a 85 foot well? Seems shallow
  3. Caleb211

So now the well apparently caved in at85 feet deep... Is this normal? He wants to put the pump in at 55 feet (the static water level is 30 feet). Is it normal for a well to cave in even before we put the pump in? I never signed a contract, but I want to do what's right here.
  4. Caleb211

When we put the drill all the way to the bottom and blow, it doesn't blow out any air. Apparently the void is so large down there nothing happens, we are going to put a pump in it an hope that clears it up.
  5. Caleb211

You are right, he doesn't want to hear about that, but please consider what I'm dealing with. He didn't grout the well, he keeps pretty much telling me things that are false, and I just want things done the right way. Problem is, I don't know how to do that- he does but I really feel like he is...
  6. Caleb211

He is headed over now to blow it out for 2 hours, I'm praying it decides to run clear in that amount of time.
  7. Caleb211

We are doing a 150gpm pump, and it says 3-10 feet in Tennessee. He said he would develop it with the rig for 2 hours today... Hope that is enough, he said after that he will take a pump and put it out as much as possible... I am hoping 2 hours will do it, he says the void down there is large...
  8. Caleb211

I told him I want it developed for a few hours and then we can out a pump down there and try to continue pumping that junk out, also he didn't grout my well, is this a big deal? I sent him a text expressing that I was disappointed it wasn't grouted, he is now building a "over hauler" or...
  9. Caleb211

Well I'm just thinking if I stick a pump down in that wel, it's only a matter of time before its jacked up right? There is all kinds of sand and mud shooting out of there. It seems like if he would just run the rig for an hour or two we could clear a lot of that up, and it wouldn't ruin my pump"
  10. Caleb211

Hey Man, would you mind taking a look at my post? I could really use some help. I have a 300gpm...

Hey Man, would you mind taking a look at my post? I could really use some help. I have a 300gpm muddy well and i'm not sure what i should do about it. http://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/300gpm-muddy-well-video-please-help.62671/
  11. Caleb211

Would you mind taking a look at my post, i really could use some help...

Would you mind taking a look at my post, i really could use some help? http://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/300gpm-muddy-well-video-please-help.62671/
  12. Caleb211

Here is a pic until I get a YouTube upload
  13. Caleb211

So here's the deal, had a well dug 8" casing inserted to 21 feet because we hit rock at 9 feet. We first hit water at 60 feet, it was about 40 gpm, we continued down to 90 feet and we were at about 300gpm, so we went to 110 and quit drilling. That's all well and good right, here is my problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks