Recent content by Caleb M

1. Caleb M

Foam Around Well Casing

I realized that the foam was put for easier digging, along with sand. The leak is definitely coming from the pressure tank. I called a friend out, who’s a handyman and knows a fair amount about this, we bypassed the old pressure tank and are installing a new one in the crawl space under the...
  2. Caleb M

Foam Around Well Casing

Well the plumbing company never came out after a week of constantly calling and trying to get ahold of them. Dug it up myself and this is what I’ve found. Not what I was expecting. It seems to be a pressure tank buried 4.5 ft. underground. I assumed we didn’t have a pressure tank bc the gauge...
  3. Caleb M

Foam Around Well Casing

Thank you guys! I’m going to have someone come out and dig it up. Also the pipe is some type of black polyethylene. I think it is used to pull up the well pump.
  4. Caleb M

Foam Around Well Casing

Alright the pitiless is about 4.5 ft. down. Here’s a pic
  5. Caleb M

Foam Around Well Casing

The pressure returns to 0 after I shut the switch to the pump back off. The picture is taken above ground right inside the well casing. I don’t see a pitiless adapter when I look into the well. im sorry if I’m not being of much help here, I’m only 19 and didn’t know jack squat about well...
  6. Caleb M

Foam Around Well Casing

My parents left me this house and we also need a pressure tank. The old one was taken out and a new one was never put in. I have some pictures of what’s going on. The ground is a little wet in the photos bc I just flipped the switch back on and flushed the toilet.
  7. Caleb M

Foam Around Well Casing

Is it a major concern and what would you have to guess for the cost of the repair?
  8. Caleb M

Foam Around Well Casing

It’s not foam like that. It’s like little styrofoam beads. I have a concern that it could be insulation from something like the foundation.
  9. Caleb M

Foam Around Well Casing

A few days back I noticed a considerable amount of standing water around the casing of our well pump out behind the house. I immediately called our local plumbing company and shut off the switch to the pump. Over the past probably 5 days, we’ve been using as little water as possible and only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks