Recent content by Caccaco

1. Caccaco

Not enough water going into the actual toilet bowl - Kohler Canister Flush Valve

Actually, is it installed upside down and the long bits are supposed to go up into the tank instead of down onto the seat? This whole thing may have been screwed up from the start!
  2. Caccaco

Not enough water going into the actual toilet bowl - Kohler Canister Flush Valve

Drat. Everything is ruined then. So here is the picture of the rubber bit I cant get to sit flush.. \ It should be all the way through but the rubber wont go through. I guess unhook everything again and try to pull it through with some pliers? it should look like the other two and be...
  3. Caccaco

Okay so it ended up being the 2" version and I have it at least working for tonight. I hate this thing, I have never seen anything like it and replacing it was a terrible pain. Having to remove the whole tank was a surprise and right now I can't get the rubber gasket thing that the tank bolts...
  4. Caccaco

So as an update, putting the hose back where it belongs has it filling back up like it's supposed to be. New wrinkle, the canister itself is busted so now when you flush it pops up and floats around, the plastic part that holds it in place decided to randomly snap off today. Looks like I am...
  5. Caccaco

Well then, I had no idea about that and also this must have been set up wrong for many years now. I'll go switch that and see what happens.
  6. Caccaco

So not the tank up on top, there isn't enough water going into the bowl. The toilet is apparently one of these new fangled Kohler Canister Flush Valves, so no flapper. The other mechanism is a Korky big looking thing. Picture! So basically there is not enough water going back into the bowl...
  7. Caccaco

Single handle Moen (shower only) has slow leak from pipe out of wall

So me just putting all of the extras in a drawer shouldn't matter much, right? Its been two weeks now, no leaks detected from the shower head itself.
  8. Caccaco

Got the brass one yesterday and replaced it, simple job and it does appear to have stopped the leak, so thanks! One thing I noticed when I took it apart while following the guides is that there were three of these metal washers/trim things inside: When I put it all back together I only used...
  9. Caccaco

Thanks! Is the 1200 and 1225 interchangable? Home Depot right down the road has one I can go pick up tomorrow if so.
  10. Caccaco

I am using very technical terms here but have pictures to better explain it. Our Moen shower fixture is leaking. I took off the shower head to see if it leaks directly from the wall and it does: Its a slow but very steady drip and over the past couple of weeks has been increasing in speed...
  11. Caccaco

What is the name of this kind of tub spout and looking for a replacement (slip on?)

Here is what I took off the wall, its a nice all in one unit which is just secured with a single hex screw on the bottom there near my thumb: And here is what the pipe on the wall looks like, it is 2.5" long, non threaded: I would like to get a brushed nickel replacement but what I saw in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks