Recent content by cabinetman765

1. cabinetman765

Can't remove well pump

not even a well driller could get it out, so I have to drill a new well. But thanks so much for the brainstorming help everyone.
  2. cabinetman765

Can't remove well pump

That's what we did today. pump itself is stuck now like the pitless adapter. Poured Muratic Acid down well and waiting about 20 hours. Got water jumped off neighbors byway of a garden hose. The Shower after 3 days was phenominal.
  3. cabinetman765

Can't remove well pump

This is all I could get. May have figured out the problem and found a solution but would like to hear your input.
  4. cabinetman765

Can't remove well pump

I have a submersable well pump that has gone out. The Home was built in 1973 and I have lived in the house 3 years. My plumber and I tried for hours to remove the pump for replacement. It (and I know what i'm describing isn't the pump, but I can't remember what the part is called) has the 1 1/4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks