Recent content by Cabincrazy

1. Cabincrazy

lining 2" well casing?

made it up to the cabin this weekend pulled drop pipe and reconfigured packer /jet at 20' and felt better with tailpipe back down to 40' primed well and wouldnt you know it held. no more cycling. thanks for all the advice everyone i have learned alot about sand point wells the last couple of...
  2. Cabincrazy

lining 2" well casing?

gotcha ill let you know how things went after next weekend thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!
  3. Cabincrazy

lining 2" well casing?

whats the reason for foot valve no larger than 1" ?
  4. Cabincrazy

No good options where to run brine overflow line

i would run it in to a condensate pump my sears softener just overflowed after 12 years with no issues and that prompted me to finally hookup the overflow to the condensate pump on my furnace since i dont have a floor drain nearby and have to pump it up to a drain the pumps are less than 60...
  5. Cabincrazy

lining 2" well casing?

i think the "hole" and water level are about the same height ill have to check next weekend when i head back up to the cabin if water level is below the leak i shoud be able to use a tailpipe shouldnt i ?
  6. Cabincrazy

lining 2" well casing?

i was thinking of that didnt know if it would work or not but basically the packer jet assembly is above the hole ond footvalve is dropped down to the water if i leave packer jet at 20' and put the other 20' of drop pipe on footvalve it will still pull the water up? i actually bought a...
  7. Cabincrazy

lining 2" well casing?

water level is around thirty feet there was 40 feet of drop pipe so im guessing not more than fifty feet
  8. Cabincrazy

lining 2" well casing?

is it possible to line a 2" casing? i have a 1" drop pipe foot valve and leathers and jet pump i think i have a cracked coupler about 30' down pulled drop pipe this weekend installed new leathers put in first 10' of pipe filled with water leathers and foot valve held water. dropped second 10'...
  9. Cabincrazy

pressure testing well casing

i have a 2" sandpoint about 50 ' deep is it possible to pressure check the 2" casing with air pressure to check for leaks or will it just push the water back out through the sandpoint theres about 15 to 20' of static water in the well
  10. Cabincrazy

leathers not sealing

do they make a 2" submersible pump if they dont they should!
  11. Cabincrazy

leathers not sealing

headin up to cabin this weekend are the leathers fairly snug in 2" pipe after soaking them and installing on packer? is there a way to check for leaks/holes in casing other than drop 10' of pipe at a time fill with water and see if it goes down? its a fairly big leak, when priming if you stick...
  12. Cabincrazy

leathers not sealing

drop pipe is steel dont think 2' pipe is leaking, water is nice and clean . if pipe was leaking wouldnt water possibly pool around pipe eventually? how long does it take for leathers to fully swell up ?
  13. Cabincrazy

leathers not sealing

i replaced the foot valve on my sand point well because it was cycling every five minutes. this was after replacing bad pressure tank this summer and can't seem to get the leathers to seal properly. the well is eleven years old in northern wi. there is alot of iron in the water. is it possible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks