Recent content by c6man

1. C

Low Voltatge Lighting Issue

I've got it working. I found a connection just prior to F1. This connection connected both F1 and was a split for the wire running to F2 and F3 across the yard. Whoever installed the line, just taped over the splice and buried it, but never really protected it. So the wires there were...
  2. C

Thank you for your replies. The issue isn't with the light itself as I have tested with a brand new fixture that again works when connected next to the box, but doesn't (even with the same voltage output) when connected down the line. If it were a problem with the contacts for the bulb, I...
  3. C

Hello, I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on and I'd appreciate some advice. I have a low voltage outdoor lighting setup that was installed when the house was built. I have been having problems, in recent years, with lights not working. At one light when, using a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks