Recent content by C1aire

1. C1aire

Flange too tall?

Spokaneman - you would think there would be a height difference b/w the new bathroom floor and the old bedroom floor. But that is not the case. The old bathroom floor was actually higher that the carpeted bedroom floor. You sort of stepped up into the bathroom. I was told it was an older...
  2. C1aire

Flange too tall?

You guys are the best! I pulled the wax ring off, replaced the toilet, no go. Still a huge gap between the floor tile and bottom of toilet, at least a 1/2". Called the plumber today. I only hope it won't be a fortune! And my husband wanted to put shims under there! Thanks again! Claire
  3. C1aire

Flange too tall?

I'm working on a bathroom remodel. The old tile floor needed to come out and so did about an inch of concrete/mortar before I got to the concrete slab. New tiles are in and around the PVC flange coming out of the floor. Everything looks good. The new tiles are about 1/4" tall. So there is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks