Recent content by C NUMB

1. C NUMB

All Moen's alike?

That banbury trim only will fit a PosiTemp valve which takes a 1222 cartridge.
  2. C NUMB

Low water pressure moen shower

hj, the screw placement in the Moentrol and Positemps are 1 at the lower left and one at the top right of handle. If memory serves me correctly these type valves came on the market close to 1990. The old moen valve (non-pressure balanced) trim with the 2 screws located blow handle with not fit a...
  3. C NUMB

Low water pressure moen shower

25-28yrs old, sounds like a standard moen valve, if both the screws for the faceplate are located directly below the valve handle it a regular non pressure balance valve. See if there are screwdriver stops on the valve body, if so, there may be build up in them. Try and remove to clean. You will...
  4. C NUMB

Will this ever be a basement bathroom?

Looks like you have plenty of room, but I don't think you can tie into those conduit lines:D:D:D
  5. C NUMB

Wet Venting, Plumber Made Mistake, Opinions

I have good friends down in Naples. Fish tournaments there every year in march. Hope they straighten it out.
  6. C NUMB

It's an easy fix and a little more concrete cutting. I would not have the wm dumping past the shower and tub. Just to the north of you it would not pass. All they need to do is cut in a 3" wye before the 45 turn to the combo for the tub. Install a new 3" line towards the block exterior wall...
  7. C NUMB

Whats wrong with it?? Looks alright to me. Is there a lav on each of those stacks??
  8. C NUMB

Slab leak... need help!!

Your on the right track. Maybe you will get lucky and the line going into the slab supplies a hose bib if the leak is on the cold line.
  9. C NUMB

Plumber's putty - not on granite?

Get you some of the thinest foam or neoprene strip material you can find and make you our gasket.
  10. C NUMB

Shower cartridge replacement cost

To answer your question--NO!!!
  11. C NUMB

Patching concrete floor after rough plumbing

Looking at your pictures don't you need some type of trap primer on the floor drain?? Also, shouldn't that floor drain need a vent?
  12. C NUMB

I see you are from Ohio, and that is how its done there from what I remember, besides you said an inspector is happy with it. I was hired back in the winter of '85 to finish a Motel 6 in Dayton, it was a learning experience I'll never forget. It took the 4 of us a week to figure out what all...
  13. C NUMB

"1. Fill hole with crushed rock. Then 1/2" drill horizontal through existing slab, and epoxy rebar, concrete over." That is what I would do. BTW, that whole plumbing rough in would fail here in Florida.
  14. C NUMB

Are Female PVC Adapters/Couplings Junk?

Yes, it will also split the pipe. I see in the pics that PVC male adaptors were used into brass females, that is better than using the PVC females.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks