Recent content by BusaNoob

1. BusaNoob

Tankless to supplement existing conventional w.h.

Okay, so lets eliminate gas heating from the mix because I will be doing the install myself. I will not be dealing with the gas lines at all, dont want to burn the place down ! If I read what you are saying correctly, a small electric tank model (around 10 gallons) would be my best option and...
  2. BusaNoob

Many thanks. I will have to check the size of these in person. But that is a good option. Hopefully it will fit in the crawl space under the house. Is there a downside to installing an electric tank unit under the house (venting) ? I see you guys are shy about the tankless water heaters. Are...
  3. BusaNoob

Thanks for your response. Ive seen 120v tankless models from chronomite and stiebel just searching on the net. Dont know how great of brands they are. I can install a 240 subpanel, but if I can go the easy route with 120, I will. I also read about installing a recirc. But the recirc would much...
  4. BusaNoob

Hi all. I have a question question concerning Tankless water heaters. I moved into new home a while back. The back bathrooms have had troubles getting hot water supply because they are over 70ft from the Gas Tank Style Water Heater in the garage. This weekend I climbed under the house and put...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks