Recent content by bunnylove1850

1. B

Replacing Cast Iron Pipes

We are updating all the electrical as we go (knob & tube everywhere)....we have finished the kitchen and the full bath was our next project. There is no doubt that all of the plumbing has to be updated as well but we were hoping to do it as we are the electrical, one thing at a time. We would...
  2. B

The pipe is 16" in diameter. The whole thing is in very rough shape, as is most of the plumbing. We want to do the right thing, as inexpensively as possible, without compromising the integrity of the job. This is only one thing in a very long list of projects to accomplish. Thanks!
  3. B

My husband and I are in the midst of renovating our 1st home, built in 1850. Needless to say, we are having some problems. While tearing down wallboard in the first floor bathroom, I came across the cast iron pipe for the plumbing to the upstairs half bath. (The toilet had been leaking, so we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks