Recent content by Bull

1. B

Basement Bathroom Question

I am adding a bathroom to my basement. I am using a Liberty Ascent system with maceration pump. A vent is required from the pump that will operate the toilet, sink and shower. I can run the vent up through the two floors into the attic and tie into the vent pipe near the roof exit. Does that...
  2. B

basement drain question for adding wall hung toilet

Thanks John for your time, I was referring to where the pipe leaves my home, it is on a vertical run at this point, and drops below the floor, by using a wall mounted toilet the drain is higher on that than a traditional floor mounted toilet, can I simply tap into that pipe with a wye and hook...
  3. B

basement drain question for adding wall hung toilet

Really would like to install a wall mounted toilet (geberit style) and small sink, My question is this.....My sewer drain line runs about 32" above the floor, now where I want this bathroom is in an area where the drain pipe runs vertically up and down. Water supply is here also, Can I tap into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks