btPlumber's latest activity

• btPlumber
    btPlumber replied to the thread Sediment in need shower head.
    The tank and all internal components are 316 stainless. I was wondering of a high ph would corrode SS – I then found a paper that...
  • btPlumber
    I was surprised how high it was - I checked it a number of times to be sure. This is what they publish on the MWRA site: What is the...
  • btPlumber
    My tank is a 50 gal heat-flow: https://www.heat-flo.com/products/indirect-water-heaters - in service since 2005 - sediment issue cropped...
  • btPlumber
    I just opened the drain valve - but didn't see any sediment / rust etc.
  • btPlumber
    I haven't done a full water test but when testing with a pool water test, the hardness is nearly zero - my Ph is rather high at 9.2...
  • btPlumber
    I have a stainless steel indirect hot water tank with a stainless coil - I didn't think it would react / cause scale. Could the trip...
  • btPlumber
    I'm having the same problem. City very soft city water and a 1 micro whole house filter. I have a stainless indirect water heater with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks